Monday, April 28, 2008

Stress and New Pics

Hello all, I am here at school, stressing out, not really happy. Mad about an ex-boyfriend...just not in a good place. Sighs. I cant wait to get out of here and back to Jamaica in 2 weeks..Hopefully i will feel better. Just posting a few random pictures

This is about a couple weeks ago.



This is from christmas time 2007, my little 80's head band look.


This pic kinda shows the texture of my hair.(I was asleep heheh)
Random ones now.


And thats it!

Bye for now.

Realflavabirda

7 comments:

Kimani's Knapps said...

Your hair is so beautiful. Keep up the good work. I wanna be like you when my locs grow up. LOL

Kimani

danilocks said...

Oh, yes, I love it, I love it, the lenght and everything.I can't wait until mine actually locks and is all one length, you wear them well and I hope you have a better day tomorrow with no further "ex-boyfriend drama"!;-)

RealFlavaBirda said...

i hope soo tooo!! lol...im gonan post some of my mums hair soon..her locks are what i aspire to hehe

Noneofyourbeeswacks said...

I loves its.... your hair gives me inspiration lol. My hair is loc'd yet.

RealFlavaBirda said...

neither is mine...if you look up close to mine, they are like little braids, my texture of hair is hard to lock....i could pull them out right now..very easily, hehehe

Crissy P said...

wow. so you're pretty much the first person i know under the ago of, oh i don't know, 30.. to actually know what an actuary is. Supposedly that's my major as well =] Have you taken any of the exams? and btw, love your hair-- hope to be there in like 3 years =]

Crissy P said...

lol, i'm fine-- thanks for asking. I feel you on the studying thing. I have a couple of books I was posed to be studying this summer but have yet to open one. Lol, this is your last year in school, right?